Best ESI Consultant – ESIC Registration Consultant – in Delhi NCR 9773524992, ESIC is the legislative or legal body set up under the ESI Act, 1948, which is also the regulatory body of the ESI Scheme. This scheme came into existence with the objective to provide socio-economical security along with Medical facilities to employees and their families at the time of illness, in case of maternity and also in employment injury. Thus, this scheme aims to provide help to the employees at the time of financial distress which occurs at the time of medical emergency, maternity benefits, not only this but pension and compensation are also given to the dependents of a sick worker and for severe injury and disease respectively
ESI Scheme is an integral part of Employee State Insurance Act 1948, as it is explained in the ESI Act that this particular strategy is designed to to help the employee is a state of sickness, maternity, any kind of disability or in case of death due to a work accident and it also offers medical protection to the insured employees and also to their families.
This scheme applied to the factories or any other establishment where there are 10 or more than that employed namely transport via road, Hotels & Restaurants, movie house, Newspaper, store or factory, and it can be medical or educational institutions as well. For some states, the limit of establishment coverage is 20.
Employees coming in the categories mentioned above in factories and establishment, as per the ESI act, they are eligible for social security if raking wages up to 15,000 a month. There is a decision by Employees State Insurance Corporation to increase the wages for employees’ coverage from 15,000 Rs/- to 21,000 Rs/- under the Employees State Insurance Act.
As per the Act, for the new establishment, one has to apply for ESI registration code number within a given span of time. This process is applicable to all the establishments that fulfill the criteria of having more than 10 employees. Once the registration procedure is done, a 17 digit code i.e. the unique identification code will be allotted. This has to be done within 15 days after getting the required employee number.
Following are the documents required for the Employees Scheme Insurance registration :
- One has to get the certification of registration or license under the Factory Act or Shops and Establishment act.
- If there is a Company then the requirement of the certificate of Registration and if it is a partnership then Partnership deed is needed.
- Company’s MOA (Memorandum of Association) and AOA ( Article of Association)
- Employees list working in the Company or Establishment.
- PAN Card of the legal entity or the business entity and the employees working in the same.
- Bank Details
- Salary Sheet
- Aadhaar No. of Directors or partners or Proprietors.
- Employees Aadhaar and bank details
- List of the Directors of the company
- List of the Share Holders of the company
- A canceled cheque of the Bank Account of the Company.
- Compensation details of the Employees.
- Address Proof of the company or establishment
- Rent Agreement and Lease Agreement
- Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, and Water Bill
- Copy of GST Registration
- Digital Signature
- Twenty Letter Heads
Once you are ready with the documents mentioned above, you have to go through the following procedures given below:
- You have to download the Form No.1 or the Employers Registration Form and has to file the same.
- After you download the Form that will be the PDF Format, fill it and it has to be submitted on the website esic.nic with the attachment of the documents mentioned above in the document list.
UBS Associates LLP offers services as ESI Consultant and we are having trained professionals and also having expertise in our work which makes our consultancy one of the best ESI consultants in Delhi. And not only we are providing services in the field of ESI but we offer other services as well viz Labour Law Consultant, Payroll processing, Services for EPF Registration, Employees State Regulation At ( ESIC), Shop and Establishment Act and so on.
We are having a well qualified, well trained, dedicated, responsible and experienced team available at the time you need assistance and support. We are at work of maintenance and management of records that come under Labour Laws.
We keep an eye on keeping Labour Records under Labour Laws such as :
The Employees Provident Funds & Misc. Provisions Act, 1952
The Employees State Insurance Act, 1948
The Factories Act, 1948
The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
The Contract Labour (R&A) Act, 1971
The Shops & Commercial Establishments Act, 1961
The Employment Exchanges (CNV) Act, 1959
Services offered by UBS Associates LLP as ESI consultant abided by the rules of Employees’ State Insurance Act 1948 are as follows:
- As we are having expertise in ESI Consultancy thus we are providing consultancy on a daily basis related to ESI.
- We help you to decide about ESI applicability and also explain and make you aware of the objectives of the Employees’ State Insurance Scheme.
- If required, then we help you in obtaining ESI code number by submitting an application for the labor contractor and establishment.
- We provide the facility of online registration of the employees that come under the ESI.
- Helps you in document preparation as per the rules of the ESI Act.
- Helps you in preparation of Form No.3 and Form No.7 as per the need for Regulation 14 and Regulation 32 of ESI regulation respectively.
- Monthly Bank Challan preparation required for the contribution deposit under the ESI Act.
- The Employees covered under ESI we help them to issue and arrange smart cards with the help of the local ESI office.
- We assist in guiding the Employer and the employees in guiding about the benefits of the ESI Scheme.
These are some of the services provided by UBS Associated as EPF Consultant our services are not limited on the above list. We offer you many more services other than the above-listed one. Our services are totally bases on customer service satisfaction and are customer-centric.